< Poetry < Interesting Articles < Inspiring Stories < Stories from Reverts | Prayer Timetables > What is Islam > Salat > Ramadan > Hajj >  Qur'an >

Saturday 21 August 2010

Power of Dua at the time of Iftaar

Taken from yanabi.com, posted by ayaz_cool

Once Moosa ( alayhis 'salam) asked Allah Taala: O Allah! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person?

Allah Taala replied, O Moosa during the last period I am going to send an ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed ( Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger- will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Ummati of Mohammed ( Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam)

O Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!


KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED WITH DUA BEFORE BREAKING YOUR FAST... Never underestimate the power of Dua!

No comments: